Monday, November 12, 2012

Recipe Monday

 I decided to go back and visit a recipe that I love. I shared it with you last year except I've changed it up a little this time. 

Ingredients
 You'll need these in addition to other ingredients listed on the original recipe. You can find that HERE.
Except you're replacing apple for the cranberries and nuts and brown sugar for white sugar.

 Combine all your ingredients as listed on the original recipe (minus the cranberries, nuts, and white sugar). Add in 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. 

 1/2 cup of brown sugar. 

 Dice up 1 apple and add that in as well. 

 Mix well and then place into a baking pan. Last time I made this, I put it in a 13x9 inch pan, but this time I just switched it to a 9x9 inch pan. Either one will work, but you'll have to adjust your cooking time a little. 

Place this into an oven preheated to 350°F for 30 minutes or until golden brown. 

Scoop some into a bowl and you're ready to go.
Still an awesome recipe and I love that's so easy to change up.

Until next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment