Friday, November 2, 2012

OOTW - Crohn's Fashion

I enjoy doing my makeup, hair, and getting dressed in an outfit that I love.
Most days that just doesn't happen anymore. Crohn's leaves me feeling bloated, nauseous, achy, and fatigued. So, I thought it would be fun to show you how fashionable I am most days.
An oversized sweatshirt paired with leggings. Jeans usually feel too constricting around my stomach, especially when it is upset.
Which is often.
 Comfy footwear is a must. Check out this gorgeous slipper boots. 

 No outfit would be complete without some stains on your clothing. It just adds that special touch.

 Of course, make sure you finish off your look with some messy hair.

Now you, too, can achieve this fabulous look.

Until next time.
P.S. I'm sorry that if you find this as a form of complaining. It's really just me just trying to make light out of a pretty crappy situation. Just laugh with me.

2 comments:

  1. awe! love your glasses! adorable!

    xoxo
    e

    http://nine-fortytwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha the stained shirt is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete