Sunday, September 9, 2012

My Week in Instagrams {Week 33}


1. I ordered some new glasses this week. Coastal Lenses has a deal where you get the first pair that you order from them for free. So, I decided to take advantage of that. These are obviously not the real glasses, but I love being able to digitally try them on before I order them. They should be coming this week and I'm super excited. Is silly to be excited about new glasses?

2. I've been sick all week. A head cold or something. I always go through a ton of tissues when I get to the halfway point of being sick. It is when everything starts to drain. That sounds gross. It is gross.

3. We got a new puppy! Well, kind of. We decided to start fostering dogs. We'd love to eventually adopt a second dog, but don't feel like it's the right time. Instead, we'll be inviting dogs that are available for adoption into our home from time to time. This is our first dog and his name is Tito. He's super sweet and ridiculously quiet. If you happen to live in the San Diego area, Tito is available through Fuzzy Feet Dog Rescue.  I'm not exactly sure what all he's mixed with, but to us he looks like a poodle/cairn terrier mix.

4. Molly and Tito seem to get along pretty well, but this has been about the extent of their activity together. It was so hot yesterday, so they basically just laid around all day long. I don't blame them. 

Oh, and here's an adorable video of Tito falling asleep.
video

Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. EXCUSE ME. I BELIEVE HE WISHES TO BE CALLED GENERAL CHARLES CHEETO!!!

    ReplyDelete