Sunday, August 19, 2012

My Week in Instagrams {Week 30}


1. Last weekend a couple of our friends got married. I love when Kyle and I get all dressed up together. It's just fun. The wedding was gorgeous and we're so excited for our newly married friends!

2. Have I mentioned that it has been hot? Of course. It was a miserable summer in Indiana and as soon as we leave, it cools down there. It's not unbearable here. It's just...hot. I'm not a very big fan of heat (I know, ask me why I moved to California), but it's supposed to cool down quite a bit this week. In the mean time, I'll continue to sit in front of a fan and sip on something cool. 

3. I've been getting back into my breakfast routine. It's the most important meal, blah, blah, blah. Really, it is though. I had gotten really good about waking myself up, making a smoothie, and getting started with my day. Then I wasn't so good about it. Luckily, I've been waking myself up early enough since we've moved here that I've started getting back to eating breakfast regularly. Granola and bananas. Yumm.

4. I finally opened the Sara Bee wine that my dad and step-mom bought for me. I thought I had decided to never open it, but when I realized that it is pretty available (from Trader Joe's) then I was okay with drinking it and just keeping the original bottle they gave me. I'm so glad I opened it because this is some tasty wine. It's super light and sweet. A really awesome summer wine. 

5. I'll have to get around to sharing pictures of our house sometime soon, but for now I'll just tell you that my favorite room is full of windows. I think it's Molly's favorite room too. She's a huge fan of looking out the windows as much as possible. It's pretty adorable.

6. We went to the beach quite a bit this week. It's the best way to get out of the heat! My freckles are already starting to show more from all the sun that I've been getting. Despite my dislike of the heat, I love all of this sun and fresh air. It feels pretty good. 

Until next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment