Sunday, July 22, 2012

My Week in Instagrams {Week 29}


1. We finally got a decent amount of rain this week! It's been a ridiculously dry summer and way too hot. I guess that's kind of nice in a way because then I don't feel like I'm missing out on being outside much. It's always way too miserable to do almost anything outside. BUT - yes, we got rain this week. I don't know if it was enough to help, but it sure felt good. 

2. We went to the zoo with my family on Friday. It was a lot of fun and luckily, we had awesome weather that day. I love going to almost any zoo, but it was especially fun this time having my whole family together to go. 

3. Since we had such awesome weather when we went to the zoo, I forgot to put on sunscreen. Therefore, I ended up looking like this by the end of the day. I burn easily, so I wasn't too surprised. It was definitely my fault, but it just totally slipped my mind. Oh, and I am making this miserable face because it also took us about triple the time to get home because we ended up with a flat tire. Not only a flat tire, but we couldn't even put on the doughnut on because three of the lug nuts broke off from being rusty and put on wrong. It was just an awful ending to a really good day.

4. Just wanted to remind you that Molly is still adorable.

Moving Update:
How about that? I'm switching it up on you. We move in TWO WEEKS! What!? This summer has flown by and I'm trying to stay calm about the whole thing. We've done really well when it comes to packing and selling off/giving away belongings that we decided not to take with us. The only frustrating part right now is the car situation. As I mentioned before, we had the issue with the tire this week. That's on the car that we were planning on driving to California. I suppose we're still planning on it, but we also have other options in mind too. There's not very much time left to figure it all out though, so it's just frustrating that it had to happen now. We'll be fine, I know we will. It's just sometimes hard to imagine it all coming together. 

I apologize for my lack of posts this past week and I'll go ahead and apologize ahead for the next couple of weeks. I warned you that it might get kind of rough when moving time got closer. Don't worry though. I'll be back to a normal schedule before you know it. 

 Until next time.

1 comment: