Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I Want It Wednesday

It's no secret that I absolutely love my dog, Molly. I mean, after all, she is the closest thing I have to a child right now. Do you hate when people call their dogs their children? Well, I'm not ashamed to admit that I love my dog and feel that we have a relationship that cannot be replaced. Since she's been feeling sick this week, I wanted to look up something special for her on Etsy. So, here's what I want this Wednesday.


I have seen little dog bow ties previously, but they always looked quite manly. Then after a quick little search, I found these adorable ones that look more like dainty, girly bows. I love it. Molly's getting pretty close to needing a new collar anyway, so I think that this will be the next one that I get for her. 


I mean, come on. How can you not think that this adorable?

Don't worry, whenever I end up getting one of these you'll definitely see pictures of Molly wearing it. 
You're so looking forward to that now, right?

Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. I'll take one of those dogs and a bow tie collar please :) So cute

    ReplyDelete