Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Favorites

I hope you're not getting sick of hearing about all of my favorite things. I miss attempting Pinterest projects, but I just don't have the time or space to do it right now. Hmm, this sounds really familiar. I think I said the same thing about cooking on Wednesday. 

I was trying to think of a way to approach my favorites when it came to music. I knew it would absolutely be too hard for me to pick out my favorite songs of all time without listing a lot. So, instead I decided to share a few songs that I haven't been able to get enough of lately.

 “Fjögur Píanó” by Sigur Rós 
Every song that I've ever hear from Sigur Rós I have loved. Absolutely one of my favorite bands and absolutely can listen to them all of the time. This song is so beautiful in combination with the video. BUT if you're easily offended by nudity (or if you are a youngin') then you might want to skip out and just enjoy the song. 
BUT it is a naked Shia LaBeouf if that makes a difference in your decision.

"Titanium" by David Guetta and Sia
I know, I know. David Guetta songs are everywhere. Some of them are so dang catchy though. Like this one. After I first heard this song, I could not get it out of my head! 

"Falling" by The Civil Wars
Really this whole album is full of all of my current favorite songs. Every single song is good. Seriously. The best way to enjoy this album is just to listen to it straight through. Such an amazing duo. 

"Awake My Soul" by Mumford & Sons
This is another album that I enjoy the most when I listen to it from beginning to end. This song is by far my favorite though. The swells that they create are just gorgeous. 

"Breakable" by Ingrid Michaelson
If you do know this song then you also know that it isn't a new song. I came across this song again recently and had forgotten how much I love it. So, I've been listening to it quite frequently. Ingrid's voice is incredibly soothing to me. 

I know that just listing these songs doesn't do too much when it comes to helping you hear them. Don't worry though - I made you a playlist. Now you can go give all of these awesome songs a listen and tell me what you think. 


Until next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment