Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday Favorites

Since I've been wearing makeup, I've almost never used lip color. At most I would use a lip gloss. Since around the time I got married, I've started getting more interested in lip sticks and stains. Here are a few of my favorites!

Perky by Tarte

Nude Silhouette by Dior

Screen Siren by LipFusion

I love being able to add just that extra touch of color. I also had a lip stain that I wore for my wedding and absolutely loved. Unfortunately, I ran out recently. So, I was unable to share it with you today. BUT if you're looking for a hassle free way to wear color on your lips, then definitely check out different stains. They're easy to apply and then you don't have to worry about reapplying it for awhile! Also, definitely check out the other lips colors I mentioned or at least the brands. They're all excellent!

Until next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment