1. I've started making a list of things that I am going to miss about Indiana. I'm not trying to be a Debbie Downer by doing this. I just love Indiana a lot and want to really appreciate it for the final months that I am here. Indiana corn is one of those things that I will miss. It's so cheap in the summer and SO delicious. It's the little things.
2. Molly either is not ready to leave or is super excited about it. Okay, maybe she is just weird and will sit or lay anywhere.
3. Kyle's mom made me these adorable slippers. They're so comfy and I love wearing them around the house. I would wear them out if it wouldn't ruin them. I'm not ashamed.
4. Remember my post about my favorite nail polishes? Well, I definitely walked around with one hand painted for a couple of days. Then I decided to paint the other hand, but just went with the theme and ended up with each nail a different color. It's silly, but I kind of liked it.
5. Molly is super nosey sometimes. She can't help but follow you wherever you go. If you disappear for too long then she'll make sure to check in on you.
6. We've been continuing our massive purge of everything we own. We just finished going through ALL of our clothes. We ended up with around 6 bags that we will be giving away. I was pretty okay with getting rid of most things, but then every once and awhile I'd come across a sentimental item. This is a jacket that I had and loved in high school. I haven't worn it for years, so it was silly for me to hold on to it. It's just one of those things though that really hurts you to have to get rid of. I think getting rid of a lot of stuff will be awesome in the long run though. I've wanted to live with a lot less clutter for a long time now.
I almost don't even want to give an update. I'm quite embarrassed. I still haven't seen a specialist since I made the decision to leave my last one. I know, I know. I only have myself to blame. So, needless to say, my symptoms haven't gotten any better. I've noticed pains in my side coming back a lot more often which is probably a sign of irritation in my intestines. My goal is to see a specialist this month and to get on some sort of medication for the time being. Then I'll just have to start over again once we move to California and get new insurance. I think my big problem is that I don't handle stress or difficult things very well. I shut down and just ignore it. That's a problem. I'm working on it. Feel free to keep me accountable. I mean really, if I come back and tell you I still haven't seen a specialist then I give you permission to yell at me.
Until next time.