Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

I have been beyond blessed in my life when it comes to parents. For as long as I can remember, I have had two dads, but one family. I cannot express how grateful I am to come from a family with divorced parents that is still so connected and loving to each other. Their constant contact with each other and support on decisions when it came to me and my brother is something pretty unique. I have people tell me very often how amazing they think it is that all of my parents are so kind and linked to each other.  

So, this Father's Day I want to say thanks to my two dads. Thank you for both loving me, scolding me when I needed it, and molding me into the person I am becoming. 

Happy Father's Day.
Love you both. 

Until next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment