Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Favorites

Lost
 I actually didn't even watch this show until halfway through the series. Don't worry, I made sure to go back and watch from the beginning during a break between the seasons. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but it should be. There was also a lot of disappointment over the series finale. I was quite content with the way that it all ended. 

Gilmore Girls
Always and forever. I could watch this show every day and probably never get sick of it. Probably. Let's not test that theory. I even got my husband into this show. It's just irresistible. If you don't like this show, just keep it a secret. It's better that way.

Bob's Burgers
If you haven't watched this show then shame on you. If you have watched this show and didn't laugh then shame on you even more! This show just finished it's second season. It is scheduled to come back this fall and until then I'm pretty content with watching old episodes over and over again.

Community
Community is having a rough time, if you haven't heard. I'm determined to keep it on the air. I don't know how I am going to do that, but it'll happen. This is another show that you should be ashamed for not watching or not laughing at. Okay, this past season did get a little bizarre. So, I could understand how some (lame) people wouldn't enjoy it. 

Workaholics
Absolutely the most inappropriate show that I have on my list. Also, absolutely hilarious.

I promise that next Friday I'll have another Pinterest attempt for you! I hope this whole favorites thing isn't too boring. I think it's kind of fun. Yeah? 

Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Love community but haven't heard of workaholics, is it wrong that the fact that you said it was inappropriate makes me want to watch it? I spend my day being "kid appropriate" at night I like to let go a bit lol. Thanks for sharing and I am a new follower!!
    Hope you have a great weekend!!
    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.com

    ReplyDelete