Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Favorites

I know that I said I'd be back on Friday with a Pinterest attempt. Well, I lied. Not even lied just fibbed a little. I am back though! That's all that matters, right? I'm going to be sharing some of my favorite items with you on some Fridays for awhile. Don't worry, I'm not getting rid of Pinterest Friday completely! It just has to go on the back burner for a little bit. I'll explain more on Sunday. 

Before I get to the individual pictures of my nails, let's just all agree not to judge. I try to take really good care of my nails, but I'm a notorious nail biter. I know, it's gross. I try not to, but I stress and then the nails get bitten. As I was taking pictures all I could think of was this quote from Mean Girls. I'm right there with you, Karen. 

It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of glitter. This is the perfect glittery nail polish. It's shiny and gorgeous, but doesn't make me look like I'm 5 years old. 

I've wanted a pretty mint color for a long time. When we were in California I had forgotten to bring any of my nail polish. So, I ran to the store to just grab a cheap one and ended up finding this! I love it. 

Like most pictures, this one doesn't do this color justice. This is such a gorgeous light pink. With one coat it's almost completely clear, but with two it becomes a very soft pastel pink. 

Who doesn't love Tiffany blue? This nail polish replicates that color and also gave it a quirky little name that hints towards it. I've had this color probably the longest out of all of these and still love it just as much. 

It took me awhile to find the perfect red. I had bought one from Zoya previously that I thought would be perfect, but it ended up being more pink than red. I finally went back and looked through their colors again. Once I saw that this one was called Sooki (character from True Blood) then I knew it would probably be a true red. I was right and it is awesome. 

Those are my 5 favorite nail colors. I love buying nail polish, so I'm sure that in a few years (or a few months) my favorites might change. I'm trying to cut back, but there are just so many colors out there! 

What are some of your favorite nail polishes?

Until next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment