Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Big News

Yep, it's true. After a lot of looking into details and thought, Kyle and I have made the huge decision to move. Where? California! I know, it's a BIG move. Now can you forgive me for being kind of  absent for the past couple weeks? This is also the reason I won't be doing Pinterest Friday as frequently for awhile. We're trying to go through everything and downsizing what we own. So, the last thing I need is more crafts and DIY projects laying around for now. Once we move into our new house I'll be ready to get back to doing a ton of DIY things! I'm really excited to share with you all the process of transforming our new house into a home. 

As you can tell, I am pretty excited about the whole move. It's very bittersweet though. Moving means that I will be far from a lot of family and friends.  At the same time though, we are moving closer to family and friends.  This decision was not made lightly at all. It's been a huge battle between my emotions and rational thinking. Don't worry, Indiana. I'll be back. 

We move at the beginning of August. Just bear with me for the next couple of months if I seem scarce. 

Until next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment