Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sara Bee Wine

My dad got a hold of me earlier this week to let me know that he had a bottle of wine for me at his house. I thought it was slightly odd, but just thought maybe they had picked one up from some place they had visited. When my husband, Kyle, handed me the bottle of wine I was surprised to see the name of it. 

Excuse me? Can we get a close up on that label?

Yeah, that's right. Sara Bee wine. At first I thought maybe they had gotten it custom made somewhere, but the label wasn't anything super fancy. After investigating, I've learned that it's a kosher wine that they sell at Trader Joe's. I think it was so sweet of them to pick up one for me and I'm going to try to figure out a way to preserve the label on the bottle.

From now on I am just going to pretend that this wine was made in honor of me. It will keep me motivated when it comes to blogging. 

Until next time.



5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! My nick name is Sarabee and we just got a picture message from a friend who happened to be at Trader Joes. He sent a picture of the Sara Bee bottle and suggested it for my wedding. We tried looking it up online to buy a couple cases and found your website. LOVE IT! It looks like my "life motif"! Is the bottle tasty?
    <3, Sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you stumbled upon my blog! That sounds like it will be an adorable idea for your wedding. I loved wedding planning and hope you love it too! I honestly haven't even tried it yet. I love it too much to even open it.

      Delete
  2. Hi there! I'M Stefano Frm Milano Italy. My litle daughter name is Sara Beatrice so called Sara bee and she's nearly 6 month old! Do you know the name of the italian wine producer of that moscato?
    thx Stefano

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let let me tell you..... The wine is absolutely delicious!!! I haven't met a person that doesn't like it. Even my non-wine drinker friends love it haha. Also, Stefano... It says bottled by I.V.A.S.S. S.p.A. - S.Stefano Belbo - Italy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tasted this wine at a gathering, and loved it. I live in Florida can you tell me where to buy it Please!
    Thank you JP

    ReplyDelete