Thursday, April 12, 2012

New Look

I changed up the look of my blog! This is how it should look for you now. It has been quite awhile since I changed it up last and I figured maybe that's something I should try to do regularly. Well, not too regularly, but at least every once and awhile. The changing seasons just made it feel like it was time for a new look. How do we feel about this design? I tried to keep it similar and simple. 

You'll also notice that I changed my button as well. I figured it should probably go with the theme. If you've never noticed the button before then now is a good time to tell you about it! On the left hand side of my actual blog page, you should see this image along with a small box full of words and codes underneath. If you highlight, copy, and paste all of those words onto your site, blog, or whatever then you'll be able to help me by letting others know about me. It will post this small picture and will also link back to my blog. If you ever feel the need to share my blog, this is a great way to do it.

Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. I just went though your whole blog so mant good DIYs. I want to make those cupcake ornaments (i know its almost summer)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for looking around. I bet you could turn the cupcake ornaments into just a cute decoration to use anytime!

      Delete