Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I Want It Wednesday!

This is my best friend, Casey. She is currently on a big move to Massachusetts because of a job opportunity. It's incredibly exciting, but still heart breaking. We met years going to college in Knoxville, TN. We became good friends, roommates, and best friends. She is from Ohio, so we've always lived away from each other (excluding our short time at that college together). Massachusetts is quite a bit farther than the area of Ohio she lives in though.  

We fortunately were able to meet up one last time before she had to leave. This is somehow the only picture I got from that day. I guess I was focusing too much on getting some quality time together. I know this seems a little bit unusual to have under this blog title, but trust me I have a point.

This Wednesday I want to wish Casey the best of luck on her new journey! I have always wanted nothing but the best for her and I'm so glad she seems to be getting closer and closer to that. She has always been a hard worker and deserves every good thing that comes her way.

Good luck, Casey! <3

Until next time,

1 comment:

  1. You've always been there to support and cheer me on. Even taking the time to devote a day of your blog to me. Words can't explain how thankful I am for our friendship. Love you.

    Casey

    ReplyDelete