Friday, March 16, 2012

OOTW

It's been a long time since I've posted an outfit of the week. The weather has been SO nice though that I was really excited about trying out some new outfits. In case you're a new follower, from time to time I do an OOTW (outfit of the week) post. I know I'm not the most knowledgeable when it comes to fashion, but I always love seeing posts like this from bloggers that I follow. So, I guess I thought it would just be fun to share. 
top: fashion bug - jeans: fashion bug - tank top: old navy
sandals: JCPenney - necklace: no clue, sorry!

If you like my hair and would like to learn how to make a bun like that, go and check out this tutorial! It's a sock bun. Best thing that I've learned how to do (that's an exaggeration). BUT it is really awesome and completely helpful on days where I have no idea what to do with my hair. 

Until next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment