Sunday, March 11, 2012

My Week in Instagrams {Week 25}

1. Last weekend I went on a road trip with my friend Ashley to visit our friends, Sarah and Ross. It was a lot of fun and I was so happy we were able to do it. I've mentioned this before, but Sarah and Ross had moved to Ohio. Eastern Ohio. As far away as possible. Okay, I'm being dramatic and it is because I miss them living closer. 

2. I've been listening to this album a lot lately. It's the new album from Fun. Although I miss The Format (the lead singer's previous band), I am pretty happy that this group was formed and continues to make music that makes me super happy. 

3. Molly is still weird. She perches on the back of the chair like she's a cat or something. I guess it's the weird things that she does that make me love her so much though. 

4. I love ridiculous things. Maybe this isn't that ridiculous, but I bet if you asked my husband he would say it is. Yes, it's a clutch purse. Yes, it's bright orange. And yes, it's in the shape of a bow. 

Crohn's Update for the Week:
I know, it's been a long time since I've done a post like this. I apologize. I don't know why I haven't been keeping up with them. Um, the crohn's situation hasn't gotten better or worse. I'm definitely putting some of the blame on myself because I've been dragging my feet when it comes to finding a new doctor. I mean, yes, I was having problems with insurance and such. Now it's just up to me to actually get out there and find one that fits what my insurance is providing. As far as how I'm feeling, it is still basically the same. I get fatigued easily, my joints hurt, my bowel movements are frequent and not fun, and I am extremely confused about what does and doesn't hurt me when I eat it. Eh, I'll figure this out someday, guys.

Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea!

    I just thought I'd tell you, you have two week 24's for this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know! I lost track from not doing it for awhile. :)

      Delete