Sunday, January 15, 2012

My Week in Instagrams {Week 23}


1. I found this cute little puffy vest for Molly. I think it's adorable and she reminds me of Marty McFly when she wears it. I always ask her if it's time to go back to the future when she's in it. I'm weird, I know.

2. Not the most attractive picture, I know. But what you're seeing is absolutely delicious, I promise. I used the mulled wine butter that I made on top of some raisin bread. Yummm!

3. I know, I have a problem. I love taking pictures of my food. I swear there's a purpose (most of the time). I made some turkey tacos this week and topped them with the leftover salsa that I shared with you on Monday. Again, yummm!

4. It snowed this week. Boo. It's been a fairly warm winter with little to no snow. We missed some of the snow while we were in California. Once we got back, I really didn't want it to snow again. I was totally content with it being oddly warm for the winter season. But, noooo. It had to go and get freezing cold on us and snow. Molly isn't happy about it either.

5. I received a package this week! I LOVE getting mail. It's one of my favorite things. This package came from my old roommate and best friend, Casey. It was full of items that I absolutely love and it was so thoughtful of her to send it.

6. Okay, one more picture of food. This is a little sneak peak for Recipe Monday! Yes, it's a salad. I hope you're excited. I know salad can be boring, but I'm hoping that you'll love this one as much as I did.

Crohn's Update for the Week:
Crohn's can be absolutely hilarious at times. The whole week that we were in California (Mexican food and all), I felt absolutely fine. The only thing that really bugged me was that I got fatigued very easily. As soon as I get back to Indiana though and eat a salad, I feel miserable. I think it's hilarious that Crohn's can work backwards in a way when it comes to what you eat. Like I mentioned before, I did get a sinus cold as soon as we got back as well. So, that didn't help me feel any better. My new insurance has finally gotten settled, so now I'm onto the process of finding a new doctor. I called one that I was extremely interested in, only to find out that she doesn't really take new patients. She only takes patients when a doctor goes to her specifically for a second opinion to help diagnose a patient. Bummer. Oh well, I'll keep looking I suppose. Oh, I've also had some joint pain. Yay, new symptoms!

Until next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment