Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Week in Instagrams {Week 22}


1. It has been a cold, cold week. I'm absolutely not ashamed to say that I own a Snuggie and have been using it a lot lately. So comfortable. Don't judge. 

2. I made some french toast this week! Oh, not just any french toast though. I made it using egg nog instead of milk. It was pretty delicious and really rich. I probably won't make it very often (as in probably once a year), but it was a fun little recipe to try. 

3. I bought a stand mixer! It's definitely no Kitchen-Aid, but it'll do until our budget allows for us to splurge a little on the real deal. Despite that, I am in love with this little guy. I baked with it last night and it was so helpful. I'll be sharing one of the things that I baked tomorrow for Recipe Monday!

4. This is what Molly is currently doing. Apparently she was not ready for us to get up this morning. I wonder how long she'll lay there. I won't bother her. She looks too cute.

Crohn's Update for the Week:
I don't feel like there is much to say this week. I haven't felt any better, but I haven't felt a lot worse. One really frustrating thing is that I've noticed that I've been feeling nauseous a lot more lately. This is particularly annoying because I feel nauseous if I don't eat, but then I'll feel nauseous after I eat as well. Perfect. Also, I've noticed that I get hungry really, really late at night (and then nauseous really, really late at night). It's bizarre. Crohn's, you are still a mystery to me. All of our insurance changes will be situated in January, so I am excited to start finding a Doctor and plan that works along with the new changes. 

I'll leave you with this video.
 

Until next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment