Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Week in Instagrams {Week 21}


1. We went to see The Muppet Movie this week. It was absolutely adorable. I love The Muppets so much. It made me laugh a lot and it also made me cry a lot. Please, go see it.

2. It snowed this week (which I already shared with you). Molly watched the snow and it was adorable. I don't know what mesmerized her, but she sat by the window for quite some time.

3. I was definitely in the mood to decorate for Christmas after it started snowing. I made some little snowflakes out of junk mail that we've received. I placed them in the window and they look really pretty when the light shines through.

4. Kyle and I didn't want to go overboard with buying decorations the first year we bought a tree. We bought some basic ornaments and then decided to get two new ornaments (one each) every year. These are the new ones we bought this year. I found the one that looks like a Kitchen-aid mixer at Hobby Lobby. I figured if I can't get a real one yet then this will just have to do for now.

5. We finished our decorating by putting up our tree and a few different decorations we have. We actually have quite a bit for the tiny apartment we have. I love it though. I look forward to lighting up the tree every evening.

6. Have I mentioned how happy I am that my dog loves to cuddle?

Crohn's Update for the Week:
It's Crohn's and Colitis Awareness Week! You can learn more about this by going here or clicking on the picture. Personally, my week hasn't been one of the worst weeks I've had in awhile. I do get frustrated easily which I am trying not to do because it just makes the situation worse. It's hard not to get frustrated though when it's hard to know what to expect. I can feel absolutely fine for the majority of a day and then feel extremely ill all of a sudden. I have noticed that I do seem to get a lot of pain at night when I lay down to go to bed. Do you really want to get personal? Well, when you have Crohn's every week is pretty crappy (yes, pun absolutely intended). I'm so sick of running to the bathroom. There you have it folks, now we're a little bit closer. You really do have to learn to have a sense of humor about it and not take it so seriously. 

Until next time. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment