Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Week in Instagrams {Week 19}


1. We got to hide from tornadoes this week! Yes, it's the end of November and we had a tornado warning. You never know what to expect when it comes to weather in Indiana. It can never decide what season is wants to be. 

2. I am not a big fan of omelets, but I decided that I wanted to see if I can change that. I made an egg white omelet and put some spinach, olives, and mozzarella in it. It was pretty good. I especially liked the way the olives tasted with the eggs. The part that bugs me about omelets is that the eggs always seem overdone (at least for my taste). Oh well, I'll keep trying.

3. When I made my tiered dessert stand this week I also made some muffins to go on it. In addition to the normal sized muffins, I made a few mini-muffins! I recently got a mini-muffin pan (thanks to my friend, Ashley) and I received mini-muffin liners for my birthday. So, I was super excited to try everything out. They are beyond adorable, right!?

4. Molly makes me laugh constantly. You will always find her curled up in a strange position or spot. Well, this week she decided that the most comfortable spot was right on my back. So ridiculous, but I love her. 

Crohn's Update for the Week:
I have actually been feeling pretty lousy this week. I've either felt nauseous, bloated, or exhausted. I've definitely noticed that my energy level is pretty pathetic. Kyle and I went out to run a few errands one day and I was so ridiculously tired by the end of our trip (which only lasted an hour or two). I've found a doctor that I am definitely interested in because I've heard she specializes in Crohn's and especially women when Crohn's. Of course, now I am just trying to guarantee that she will work out with my insurance. Keep your fingers crossed with me?

Until next time.

1 comment: