Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Week in Instagrams {Week 18}


1. I love my new boots. One of the pairs that I bought were featured in the OOTW post. These are another pair that I got as well for a great deal. I have basically been wearing my boots all week. So comfortable and warm. 

2. I love pomegranates. I hate how messy and annoying they can be to eat. This week I found a great technique on how to get the seeds out without the huge hassle and pink mess. You can watch this video to learn the technique for yourself. Am I new to knowing about this?

3. I made brussels sprouts for the first time this week! I used the recipe that I had posted on my blog previously which you can find here. They were incredibly delicious. I think we're going to have brussels sprouts again with our dinner tonight. Any other good recipes you would suggest?

4. I got to go to another roller derby bout this weekend. My good friend came back to play in one more bout with the team she was on before she moved. It was so nice to get to see her (along with other friends) and to also FINALLY get to see her actually in a derby match. Loved it!

Here's a video to give you an update on the whole Crohn's situation. I figured that it's been awhile since I mentioned it, so I thought it was time to bring it up again. Sorry it's a little lengthy. 

                                                               

3 comments:

  1. Love you! I Hope you get to make some progress with getting a new doctor soon. Most importtantly i Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo Crohn's! - Skeyse

    ReplyDelete