Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Week in Instagrams {Week 17}


1. I gave a little sneak peak of our Halloween costumes last week and wanted to make sure to follow it up with a picture of our actual costumes. I found these really ridiculous felt animal hats at a store and thought they were adorable. I decided to expand on our costumes by putting felt spots and stripes on our shirts to go along with our "masks." We also had tails. I thought it was fun. 

2. In case you missed it, Molly had a Halloween outfit as well. This year she was an angel. Kyle found it a little silly that I wanted a new Halloween costume for her. What can I say? I am a little silly, I guess. We actually already found another one for next year because they were 70% off at Target! 

3. We got to go to Chicago for a couple of days this week. We got spend some time with some of our good friends and it was a blast. I think Chicago is so beautiful and I honestly don't know why we don't go there more often (yes, I do. It's expensive). 

4. I've been making beef stew quite a bit. I always seem to change it up a little every time I make it. This week it ended up being pretty delicious. So, I am thinking that it may be a recipe that I will be sharing soon. I feel like it's a pretty basic recipe to have handy. It's also a crock pot recipe. Don't we all LOVE crock pot recipes?

Until next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment