Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I - Want - It - Wednesday

Recipe Edition
Last week I wanted aprons based on the idea that I will be baking and cooking a lot this fall and winter season. That gave me the idea to share with you some of the recipes I would love to give a try. As I've mentioned, I follow quite a few blogs. So, I am always finding way too many ideas that I am interested in attempting. Hopefully by sharing these ideas you might find some recipes (or even blogs) that you are interested in trying as well! Here's what I want. 


I actually think I will be using this recipe for Thanksgiving this year (I offered to bring a sweet potato casserole). It is a simple recipe, but just sounds so delicious. 

I've only tried Brussels sprouts once and have never prepared them myself. Their taste was so surprising to me that I've been really interested in trying to cook my own. When I saw this recipe, I knew exactly how I'd be attempting to cook them for the first time. 





I think that I will definitely be sharing more recipe that I want to make in the future. I'm always finding something new and adding it to my to-make list. If you can't wait until the next time I post more on here, you can always check out my Pinterest (link at the top of my site). I'm always sharing recipes (and other goodies) through there that I'm finding and loving. 

Until next time. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment