Sunday, October 9, 2011

Our First Anniversary Pt. 2

I wanted to finish up the details from our wedding by sharing with you some of my favorite memories from that day. Of course, the whole day was just one big awesome memory. There were a few moments that especially meant a lot to me. 

I expected to be an absolute mess on the day of our wedding. I get emotional very easily. There was no doubt in my mind that I would be crying sometime, if not the whole time during our wedding. I actually only broke down once and it was caught on camera. Kyle and I gave each other presents before the ceremony. I opened the present from him and saw the book Love You Forever. I was really shocked that he thought to get this book for me. This is a book that my Mom read to me growing up and I had shared with him that it was an absolute must for our future children. It was just a beyond wonderful gift to receive. When I broke down crying, my mom was there to wipe up my tears. 

I know you were wondering if you'd get to see any pictures of Molly in these posts. Yes, she made it to our wedding. Well, she was there before the wedding for a couple of pictures. I was so excited that I got to see her (she was pretty excited too). I love the pictures that we were able to get together. Please don't judge for loving my dog so much.

The time that we got to spend with our bridal party the day of the wedding was absolutely unforgettable. They are people who mean so much to us and we were so glad to be able to spend that time with them.Yes, we are wearing moustaches in this picture. Yes, we wore moustaches for several pictures. It was such a fun day and I am glad that these are the people that I got to share it with. 

Dancing with my Dad was something I had looked forward to for a long time. I had picked out the song that I was going to dance to with him a long time ago. I mean, as in, before I even knew who I was going to marry. I don't think that is weird. I mean, it's not like I didn't know who my Dad was going to be the day of my wedding. We danced to "More Than Words" by Extreme. This is a song that I remember my Dad singing to me and teaching me when I was about 5 years old. So, I've always associated it with him and always will.

Of course, every moment I spent with Kyle that day meant the absolute most to me. He's an amazing man and I can't think of someone more perfect for me. He is so patient when I turn into a crazy woman. He has proven to be the hardest worker and the most loyal companion. He makes me laugh daily and I fall in love with him more and more every day as well. 

Happy Anniversary, Kyle. I love you. 

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

  1. This made me cry again. SO happy for you Sara. Best day and best couple. Love you - casey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cried too! The day was so so fun and sooooooo beautiful! -Skeyse

    ReplyDelete