Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Week in Instagrams {Week 15}


1. Molly got a haircut this week! I didn't realize how long it had been since her last grooming. I kind of felt bad once I realized she hadn't gone since July, but it honestly wasn't looking that bad. Now it's all nice and short again. She looks so much tinier when she first comes home after getting groomed. 

2. I got a haircut too! Unlike Molly, I knew it had been absolutely too long since I had gotten my hair cut. I let it go without getting an actual haircut for over a year. Crazy! She had to cut off 3 inches of just dead hair. Then it went just a little shorter, so I think I ended up cutting 4-5 inches off. It looks so much healthier now! Hopefully I can show you a better picture eventually. 

3. We celebrated a birthday this week! Our friends' son turned one. I was so excited that we were able to go. I love this little kid (and I am pretty fond of his parents too). It's crazy to see how much they develop in the first year. Every time I see him it seems like he has changed so much from the previous time. 

4. Remember that herb butter idea I shared? Well, I used it to make some grilled cheese and it turned out AWESOME. Can you tell by the capital letters how good it was? It was some serious eats. I paired it with tomato soup, of course. Such a tasty lunch. I'm definitely doing this again soon. 

5. I won a giveaway from a blog I follow! As I mentioned before, I follow a lot (too many) of blogs. Well, a lot of them do giveaways and I always expect not to win. I did win though! I won this cute little gift bag from Hostess with the Mostess. It had so many fun little goodies in it. I would love to do giveaways on my blog eventually once I have more followers. I think it's just a fun little way to show appreciation for your readers. 

6. Target always comes out with the cutest dog toys around the holiday season. This year they had these toys that look like a little holiday gift set. Adorable, right? Well, I thought about buying it for Molly and keeping it until Christmas. What did I end up doing though? Buying it for Molly and giving it to her right away. I can't resist. 

Until next time. 

1 comment:

  1. #4 - Mmmm, grilled cheese and tomato soup - Mine and Joe's favorite dinner! I'll have to try it with herb butter next time. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete