Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I - Want - It - Wednesday

Decorative Pillows Edition

I have noticed lately that our throw pillows that sit on the chairs in our living space have been looking quite worn down. We have had them for awhile now, but I think there is another reason that they are looking so gloomy. Maybe someone in particular is to blame?
There she is. The culprit who has been wearing down the pillows. But, seriously? How cute is she!? Do you understand now why she gets away with it?

I've accepted the fact that these pillows basically are just around for Molly's comfort. I've moved on and have decided that we need to invest in some new ones. This time around I would like to find some a little less boring as well. So, here's what I want this Wednesday!


Unfortunately, this shop doesn't have every state listed yet. They said that they would love to and that if you have a phrase suggestion for your state then they would love to hear it. Any ideas for Indiana?



I've been absolutely pining after these pillows for a long time. These are made by our friend Jacque. I think they are absolutely gorgeous and would love nothing more than to get my hands on one (or two or three). Of course, you can choose the letter you'd like along with your choice of font and fabric (limited). Love them!

Until next time. 

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! :) I love decorative pillows. The cupcake one wouldn't be hard to make at all. If you want I could help you do it. Also I have a phrase for Indiana "More than corn" oh yes, I said it. haha Those letter pillows are SUPER cute!

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including me! I started feeling inspired and put up a few more listings.

    ReplyDelete