Friday, September 30, 2011

OOTW

Outfit of The Week

Leggings. Do you love them or hate them? I am personally a huge fan. Why the heck wouldn't you love something so comfortable? I guess the real question is whether or not you you are fan of wearing leggings in replace of pants. I think that as long as your top covers your bottom then leggings can totally be worn as pants. Also, I think that people take fashion rules too seriously and you should be able to feel comfortable wearing whatever you love! 




top: old navy - cardigan: old navy - leggings:old navy
shoes: old navy - watch necklace: etsy (shop closed) - mustache necklace: forever 21
molly's jacket: martha stewart pets

Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your cardigan. Oh, and my dog has the same jacket!

    ♡ Brooke

    ReplyDelete