Friday, September 16, 2011

OOTW

Outfit of The Week! 
I know that I haven't done one of these in awhile. I had been sick for quite some time and I doubt that you guys wanted to see a picture of me in my grungy pajamas. Yes, that is pretty much what I wore the whole time I was sick. The look was especially nice when I used a box of tissues and some nasal spray to accessorize. Well, I am back to feeling better and back to wanting to look somewhat put together again. This outfit is from the wedding that I went to last weekend. Do you know how hard it is to find brown tights? Very hard. Okay, I only went to two different stores. Still, I was surprised at how limited my options were when it came to tights. I'm done rambling. Here's the outfit. 






dress with belt: torrid - tights: meijer - shoes: meijer
earrings: charlotte russe - necklace: gift

Until next time.

3 comments:

  1. Those earrings are super super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, that was me. Krissy. Trying to figure out how to comment using my gmail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! i love that you're standing by the picket fence! love that color on you and looooove the earrings!

    ReplyDelete