Sunday, September 11, 2011

My Week in Instagrams {Week 12}


1. This past week my big brother turned 27. My family was able to all get together to celebrate the occasion. I offered to make his birthday cake, which ended up being a pineapple upside down cake. It ended up tasting pretty good (according to everyone) and I'm happy that I could make it for him. 

2. This is how my tongue looked after eating one of the blueberry crumble bars that I made. I couldn't believe how blue it turned. Unfortunately, my teeth were left a little blue as well. It was delicious enough that it was worth it. 

3. I bought some new shoes this week. I had a wedding to go to this weekend and knew what dress I wanted to wear. I didn't have any shoes to go along with it, so I went on the hunt. I found these at Meijer on clearance for $6. I was pretty excited and thought they were super cute. I am a big fan of flats. 

4. Molly hates the rain. She will usually avoid going out in it as long as possible. I bought this rain coat for her awhile ago because it was on clearance and adorable. It doesn't really help that much with getting her to go out in the rain. She does look pretty darn cute in it though. 

5. As I mentioned earlier, we had a wedding that we attended this weekend. Kyle looked super handsome, so I just felt that I needed to show him off. We had a lot of fun and it made me miss our wedding a lot. I'll probably be sharing some details of our wedding here soon because we're actually getting close to our one year anniversary! 

6. Molly had a birthday! Yes, she turned 3 this past week. I bought her a little (dog) cupcake along with a couple of other treats. I'd probably throw her a birthday party if people wouldn't think that I was crazy.

Until next time. 

1 comment:

  1. my dog is the same way, hates to go out in rain, even if i keep her under the umbrella, maybe she needs rain boots! cake looks good :]

    ReplyDelete