Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Week in Instagrams {Week 11}


1. I bought this adorable necklace a little while ago and wore it for the first time this week. If you can't tell, yes, it is a mustache. I just think it's a lot of fun. I bought it from Forever21 and I had to stop myself from buying out the whole store (even though I only bought this and one other item). I love their jewelry SO much. 

2. I love catching Molly laying in the most ridiculous ways or spots. Here she is all stretched out along Kyle's legs while he plays some video games. She's just really funny to me. 

3. Okay, yes, another picture of Molly. She's smiling in her sleep though! How could you not take a picture of that?! You guys will just have to deal with the fact that I love my dog a little too much (or maybe just the right amount). 

4. We got new bikes! Well, they're new to us. They're actually from my parents. They were going to be getting rid of them anyway, so they checked with us to see if we would like them first. I have been wanting to buy a bike for a long time, but just didn't want to spend the amount I'd need to for a decent one. So, I was super excited to find out that we could get these ones for FREE. Love them. I think they're so cute. I would love to paint them someday, but I know that would be a super fun (annoying) task to take on. 

Sorry that the pictures are somewhat boring and limited this week. I've been sick since the middle of the week, so I've actually just been laying around for the most part of it. It's been pretty lame. I've gone through two boxes of tissues and almost a whole box of sinus medication. Hopefully I'll feel better here soon and we'll be able to do something a little more adventurous this next week.

Until next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment