Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I - Want - It - Wednesday

Rainy Day Edition

Today has been a very lazy day. It has been particularly lazy this evening because it is quite rainy and gloomy outside. I love rainy days. I don't necessarily love going out in the rain, but I love rainy days. I especially love rainy days during the fall. I just love the feeling of the cool air along with the sound of the rain drops. It's quite peaceful and relaxing. Once I realized that I hadn't picked anything to post about on this Wednesday, I decided that it would be fun to find some rainy day accessories to share. So, here's what I want!






We got a Keurig as a wedding present and we've really enjoyed having it. This is absolutely one of my favorite drinks that I've found for the Keurig. It has an awesome flavor to it and is perfect for rainy days like today. 

What do you enjoy doing on rainy days?

Until next time. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment