Friday, August 12, 2011

OOTW

Outfit of The Week!

This outfit is actually made up of items that I've owned for quite awhile. So, if for some reason you're looking to find a new outfit, this won't really help you out at all. Hopefully it does help you to look at your current wardrobe in a different way though. I created this dress by tucking a plain black top into a skirt and connecting them together with a belt. When you're cutting back on your extra spending, you have to start getting creative. Maybe someday I'll actually do my hair and bother looking presentable for these pictures (my hair was still wet here and I just threw it back and out of the way). 


top: old navy - tank top: old navy - skirt: old navy - leggings: old navy
belt: target - necklace: forever21 - earrings: claire's - sandals: k-mart

Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. I love using separates to create a dress. This outfit really works in every way!

    ReplyDelete