Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Week in Instagrams {Week 7}



1. I have fallen in love with this gum. Most of the other dessert flavors that they have kind of gross me out. I decided to try this one though and it is awesome. It is a little scary how much it actually tastes like apple pie. 

2. I made Chocolate Banana Zucchini Bread! It turned out pretty good. I substituted the oil in it with applesauce which gives it a different texture. At first I was concerned that I ruined it. Once I got over the fact that it just feels different, I was able to realize that it tastes fine. The chocolate in it was barely noticeable except that it made the bread darker in color. Kyle tried to humor me and say that he could taste it. 

3. I have been trying to keep up with painting my nails. I get so many different ideas from other blogs that I follow. I am trying to learn to be patient enough to take the time to actually do some of these things. I also feel like projects need to go quickly, so then of course my projects don't turn out as well as they could. I just need to learn to take it slowly. Painting my nails helps me to slow down. 

4. Molly decided that it was a good idea for her to pull out every single one of her toys. I have no idea what she was doing or looking for. It was ridiculous. I just kept hearing her go back to the bin and then she would toss one across the room. When I looked down, I saw this. I should really teach her how to put them all back. Also, I realize we look a little crazy here with the amount of toys in the picture. We didn't buy them all, I swear! Some were given to us and some were things that we had previously. Okay, we're still a little crazy and love our dog a lot. 

5. Molly gets so frustrated when we stay up late. Kyle works early hours and is usually in bed very early in the evening. Molly has gotten used to this schedule and will pass out around that time as well. So, whenever this routine is broken, we usually get these shifty eyes and sighs from Molly. 

6. I never realized that coconut water had so many electrolytes? I heard about this recently and decided that coconut water sounded delicious. Eh. I wasn't as big of a fan as I hoped to be. Every time I've tried Gatorade or something similar it, I find it to taste salty. This also tasted salty to me. Is it something about electrolytes that does that? I'm crazy, I know. I swear it tastes salty to me though.

Until next time.

3 comments:

  1. I tried coconut water recently, i really thought i was going to like it, and i hoped i would too since it's supposed to be so good for you, but nope. didn't like it either. heh, i even put lime in it and watered it down. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog!
    Maybe we can follow to each other?

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Joy I know, I am really upset I didn't like it. I still have one more (with a hint of guava), so I am going to give it a second try!

    ReplyDelete