Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I - Want - It - Wednesday

Pug Edition

Yes, pugs. I have a very special spot in my heart for this type of dog. Kyle and I used to live with two of our close friends who had these two pugs.
Living with these guys (Terrance in the red and Phillip in the blue) really made me fall in love with pugs. If we ever got a second dog, I definitely think that a pug would be highly considered (the shedding is the one thing that would make me hesitate). So, this Wednesday I decided to share with you all some adorable items that I have found that are centered around pugs!

This super cute pug with a cupcake card.  (by Cuore - $4.50)

I would love to have this pug along with his adorable peacoat, please. (by RoverDog - $70)

One of these cute and colorful plush pugs. (by maldimaglia - $25.50)

I would definitely carry around this tote. No shame. (by ModCloth - $17.99)

This precious watercolor print is welcome in my home. (by watercolorqueen - $12.99) 

Is there a certain breed of dog that just makes you happy?

Until next time. 

2 comments:

  1. awww pugs are such cuties! I love the cute pug plushies and the tote bag! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww! i've always wanted a pug!!

    ReplyDelete