Friday, July 15, 2011

OOTW

Outfit of The Week!

I am back again with another one. Surprisingly, I have felt like doing these more frequently. I've been trying to put myself together more often and have been trying to take advantage of my accessories. Trust me, I know I am not a fashion icon or anything. I just thought this was another fun little outfit where the accessories worked well with it. 







vest: old navy - cardigan: old navy - tank top: old navy - capris: lane bryant
necklace: charming charlie - ring: fashion bug - sandles: old navy - glasses: zenni optical 

I'm heading out to see the final Harry Potter soon. Sigh. I'm far too sad about it. Do you guys have any plans for this weekend? Hope you all had a great week and have an awesome weekend! Until next time. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment