Friday, July 1, 2011

OOTW

Outfit of The Week!

Don't worry, I don't plan to do this EVERY week. Some of my favorite bloggers often post their outfits and I really enjoy seeing them. So, I thought it would be something fun to do every once and awhile.  This will happen  when there is a day where I particularly loved my outfit or accessories. Well, guess what - I had one of those days this week. I have fallen in love with lace. I just love the soft, vintage look that it gives off.  Swoooon.






top: deb - vest: old navy - jeans: lane bryant - sandles: meijer  (falls creek) 
earrings: charming charlie - necklace: etsy (fashionjewel) - glasses: zenni optical

Is there a fashion trend that you have fallen in love with? Let me know! Until next time. <3

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your shirt, and that necklace! I want one so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Olivia Gail You should definitely check out the Etsy shop that I got it from! The link is in the post. All of her necklaces are super affordable and really nice.

    ReplyDelete