Sunday, July 17, 2011

My Week in Instagrams {Week 4}








1. Molly likes to cuddle in the morning. She has an internal clock that wakes her up around 8:30 every morning and she always uses cuddling as her method to wake me up. It's hard to stay mad at her even though I often feel like sleeping a little longer. 

2. We went to Goodwill this week. I haven't been in forever. I've decided that I want to go more often, particularly to find dresses. (I did find a couple this week - you'll probably see one soon.) These Harry Potter Sillybandz were at the checkout and were half off. I was in a sentimental mood when it came to Harry Potter this week, so I threw them in with the other things we ended up getting. Ridiculous, I know. (or riddikulus - eh, eh?)

3. HARRY POTTER! That's basically what my week was about. We watched a different movie each night leading up to the release of the final one. We also went and got our tickets during the middle of the week to make sure that it didn't sell out or anything. Our showing was actually only half full. 

4. Molly learned how to use the force this week. She's a jedi now. 

5. Here we are actually going to see Harry Potter. See? It's really all my week was about. 

6. I tried some sushi from Target. They make it fresh daily and it always looks so delicious. It was pretty yummy. I will definitely get it again.

7. We're watching my parents' new dog this weekend. His name is Petey and he's pretty dang sweet. He's still a puppy and likes to keep Molly on her toes. She spends a lot of time trying to climb as high as possible away from him. She loves him though, don't let her fool you. 

Until next time. <3

2 comments:

  1. mmm... sushi! target sushi though? interesting. glad it was good!

    xo
    ~chantilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. @chantilly Yes, I know it seems strange. :) It's a Super Target though, so the grocery section is quite larger than your normal Target. Also, there is a guy who works there daily and makes it nice and fresh. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete