Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Week in Instagrams {Week 3}

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.


1. We spent the fourth of July weekend in Ohio, as I mentioned last week. We saw a really awesome firework display while we were there. I have missed out on going to see fireworks for a couple of years now, so I was pretty pumped that we actually got to see some. 

2. Casey and I got to cook together while I was visiting her! Casey is my best friend and previous roommate from college, in case you missed that bit of information. We made stuffed peppers. They were surprisingly easy to make! I've officially added that recipe to my "would-make-again" list.  

3. I found some Cheerwine while in Ohio! (Well, really I found it in Northern Kentucky...which is basically Cincinnati...or is Cincinnati basically Northern Kentucky?) I had only ever seen this farther south when I used to go to school in Knoxville, TN. It's basically a cherry soda. Mmm, delicious.

4. Molly got a haircut! Molly is a schnoodle (schnauzer and poodle mix). Her previous owners used to get her cut like a schnauzer, which we tried out for the first couple of months. The poodle in her made it so that the hair would matte way too easily though when it would grow out on bottom. So, we've been getting her cut a lot shorter (like this picture) for quite some time now. I think she likes it this way, especially during the summer.

5. I made homemade pizza dough! I realized that I had never really made homemade pizza since I've lived on my own. Well, even before then I don't really recall making it often, if ever. I still have a ton of whole wheat flour left, so I decided to make some whole wheat pizza dough. It was a little crumbly, but overall pretty tasty. I topped it with non-fat mozzarella, jalapenos, and black olives. Yumm.

6. My new obsession with olives continues and so does my snacking. This time I got some black olives that were big enough for me to eat off of my fingers. Yes, I still act like a child sometimes. It's the little things, guys.

Until next time. <3

2 comments:

  1. That homemade pizza looks delicious, I must say! Did you divide them into two parts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jonha | FriendsEat Yes, my husband and I shared the pizza and it was MORE than enough.

    ReplyDelete