Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I - Want - It - Wednesday

Naked Palette

I realized how much that I want this item when my sister came to visit the other week. She always has a bunch of new goodies when it comes to cosmetics. I asked her to do my makeup on the day that we went out shopping. The look that she did used this palette of eye shadows. Oh my goodness, it was gorgeous. I realize now that I should have taken a picture for proof, but I promise it was so pretty!  Since then, this item has officially been added to my list of things that I would love to have.


This palette has 12 different neutral eye shadows in it. They are all seriously gorgeous. 

I would name off my favorites, but I think that would be almost all of them. On Urban Decay's website this palette is listed as coming with a shadow brush rather than an eye pencil as pictured here. 

As I mentioned before, my sister is fortunate enough to already own this beautiful palette. She has always been really interested in makeup and cosmetology in general. She's been practicing on her own for quite some time and will be starting a program this year that allows for her to take cosmetology courses while still finishing high school. I've asked her to do a couple of looks using this palette in order to give you a better idea of what you can do with these colors. 


This palette is just wonderful for putting together some really soft and natural looks. Love it! 
My sister also has a YouTube channel where she posts about beauty, health, and fitness. She made a video that shows her process of actually putting together these looks. Make sure to check that out here

Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. That is a great set of eye makeup. I love all the options you were able to put together with one palette. It looks like something I should really add to my collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining my giveaway. ♥

    I love this palette too, the color range is awesome!

    Glad you managed to get hold of it. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag
    Join My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete