Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I - Want - It - Wednesday

Vera Bradley

Okay, so this is more of an "I-Got-It-Wednesday," but I still wanted to share it with you all. The last time I was in Vera Bradley, I signed up for their mailing list. By doing this, I basically just received a small catalog from them  every once and awhile. I love looking through catalogs, so I was more than happy to receive them. Well, this past week I received a card from them. My birthday is later this month and they decided to send me a cute little card with a code for $20 off of at least a $20 purchase. Um, I thought that was a pretty generous offer. I was extremely excited to look for a great deal and I found one!




 I ended up shopping under the sale section. There I found one of their totes on sale in certain colors. I ended up with the this tote in "Sittin' in a Tree" for SEVEN DOLLARS! YAY! I don't even see it listed in this color and price anymore, so I am actually even more excited about the deal I got! It was originally $46 and I found it on sale for $27 plus my $20 off.  I know not everyone is into Vera Bradley, but I have always loved their wallets and was excited to try out something else as well. If you are interested in trying anything by them, I would definitely suggest signing up for the mailing list so that you can end up with an awesome deal like this!

Here are a couple of other items that I was considering while looking for deals. 
How cute is this gift set? The apron comes in this little tin box along with a recipe card. 


I LOVE this wallet. I own it in another color and it is seriously fantastic to have when you don't feel like carrying around your purse. 

Until next time. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment