Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Week in Instagrams

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

Instagram is an app that allows you to share pictures with friends through social networking sites (or the app itself). I love using it to kind of document my days. So, I decided that on Sundays I would share with you guys some of the highlights from the past week. 

1. Kyle and I went to this restaurant named Brugge Brasserie in Indianapolis earlier this week after my doctor's appointment. They have this really tasty sour beer that we had tried at a beer festival a few weeks before. On top of that, one of my good friends had also told me about their delicious fries that come with about 10 or so different dipping sauces. They were delicious (and kind of my last hurrah with fried/fatty foods). This picture is of the leftovers because you get SO many when you order the big size that comes with ALL of the sauces. 

2. My dog, Molly, was adorable this week. This happens frequently and I am sure you'll see quite a bit of her. 

3. I have been trying to wear my glasses more often. This is for two reasons. One: I should. Two: I got two new pairs that I reeeeally love and love wearing. 

4. I have started making smoothies! I don't have a big blender or anything, but I have discovered that my hand blender can make delicious smoothies (and salsa...and I am going to attempt hummus later this week). This one in particular was a strawberry banana smoothie (with non-fat raspberry yogurt and ice), yumm. 

5. I ordered this ADORABLE necklace from Etsy a few weeks ago. Do you recognize it? Yess, it's a snitch from Harry Potter. Well, it looks like one anyways. (Secret: It also opens up and is a pocket watch. SO CUTE!) The shop I ordered it from has a BUNCH of cute and affordable necklaces. If you're interested you can check out fashionjewel's shop here.

6. I made some whole wheat peanut butter cookies. They were pretty tasty. I had some whole wheat flour around the kitchen because I had used it for a previous project. So, I have been attempting to find recipes that will help me to use it up. 

Until next time. <3

2 comments:

  1. Molly is indeed super cute!

    And I have always wanted a blender to make yoghurt smoothies, never knew there was a hand blender version. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe how wonderfully cute your dog is! I have such a soft spot for terriers!
    ♡ Brooke

    ReplyDelete