Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I - Want - It - Wednesday

I am always finding something new that catches my eye or interests me. I often find myself seeing something and saying, "Oooh, I want that!" So, again, I thought that I would share with you guys items that I have discovered and have added to my "I want that" list. This week is:

The first thing that you see when you get their website is this bold statement.
After looking through this website, I fell in love with it for a few different reasons. First of all, I LOVE their dresses. They are just so darn precious. I have being trying to find different places to find more dresses because I would love to own more. It is just really fun to be girly sometimes. The second thing that really caught my eye was their feature to customize your dress size. When ordering a dress, you can simply pick a standard size from a chart (0-26) OR you can enter in your personalized measurements. How helpful is that? If you are a woman, you know that we are ALL built uniquely. It is just so refreshing to find some place like this that really acknowledges that every body is extremely unique. Here are a few of my favorite dresses (one of which I am hoping to receive for my birthday in about a month, hint-hint to my husband). 













There you have it. I hope you enjoy looking through this site as much as I have. One final thing that is incredibly awesome about this site is that first time customers receive $20 off their order. In combination with everything else, I definitely think that makes it worth checking out. Enjoy! Until next time. <3

3 comments:

  1. this is adorable. i need to see this website!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for posting about this website! I sometimes have trouble finding online shopping that has my size, so I will definitely check this out :)

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Eva I hope you enjoy the site! I really did. :)

    ReplyDelete